beautiful alpine house is located in the gorgeous Bow
Valley surrounded by tall mountain peaks and rivers for
boating and fly fishing. It is within a very short
walk of the Lady MacDonald hiking trails and a scenic
15 minute walk to Downtown Canmore. The Wild Rose
House & Spa remodel was completed in 2006 and has
four bedrooms, four baths and a queen sofa bed in the
home sleeps up to 12. Original landscape photographs
adorn the walls and many features have been added to
enhance your enjoyment and relaxation. These include:
● Entry slate floors and a large coat closet
for jackets, shoes and gloves.
● A Spa guest bath with heated tiles and skylight, granite counter tops
and oil rubbed
bronze taps. A Maax Jetted Tub for Two, and overhead
speakers for relaxing Spa music
from satellite TV.
● Cedar Dry Sauna with window views of the Three Sisters. The dressing room
tiles, skylight and overhead speakers for relaxing music.
● A library containing references for area activities, an Entertainment
Center with TV,
DVD, CD player and Boise
radio. High speed Internet connection with Canon color
printer. Comfortable brown leather sofa converting to a Queen sofa bed with
room divider separators for privacy.
● Large open central room
● new cherry cabinets, granite counters, stainless
steel GE refrigerator/freezer,
Profile stainless gas stove and microwave, oil rubber bronze taps
cherry hardwood floors.
dining room table for 12 with leaves, consolidates for 6
● Living room with gas fireplace and surrounding slate. A long leather sofa and two large
comfortable chairs. An Entertainment Center with flat screen Viera HDTV and DVD
player. An oversized picture window for viewing the Three
The Lady MacDonald Bedroom: Master
bedroom with new Queen bed, matching
bedside tables, armoire and chest
of drawers. AM/FM CD radio and window views of
and the Fairholm range.
Newly tiled Master Bathroom with frameless shower and jetted tub
The Three Sisters Bedroom: A comfortable Queen
bed with bedside tables and walls
with original local winter
view of the Three
Second Guest bathroom conveniently located with rain
shower head and soaking tub.
Ha Ling Peak Bedroom: Two new twin latex beds,
a writing desk with reading lamps
and AM/FM CD radio. View of the
Ha Ling Peak and the Three Sisters.
● Laundry alcove with stacked Bosch washer and dryer.
● Wild Flower Ensuite Bedroom:
Extra long King size latex mattress with matching
bedside stands and AM-FM CD radio.
● Large Game Room with thick carpet on hardwood floors.
New comfortable twin sofa
beds, game table and
AM-FM Radio CD Stereo.
● Built in coffee bar with cherry
cabinets, granite counter, oil rubbed bronze
hidden microwave and
In-line Echelon refrigerator/freezer.
● Bathroom with heated tiles and soaker tub, granite counter with oil rubber
● Laundry room with GE Stackable washer
Deck off of the kitchen for a relaxing lunch with
Three Sisters view.
with trees and grass.
Ski Rack with bins for boots and winter gear
located in the garage.